Saturday, July 3, 2010

I got a Job!

The Lord answers our prayers in His time not ours. I applied for many jobs, sent out a ton of resumes, and went on quite a few interviews. Now God has opened the door to a great serving job at King's Fish House in Anahiem. The restaurant is about 6 blocks from Disney, 2 blocks from Anaheim Angels Stadium and the Honda Center (where the Ducks play hockey). So this is a very busy restaurant. I start on Monday July 12th, so I have a week to play with the kids, lay by the pool and read. I am looking forward to this "vacation" because I am not stressed about finding a job, going to interviews and feeling guilty for being at the pool.

This does not solve all our problems....we still have to live until Nate and I get through training and start making money. Pray that our finances hold out till then.

No comments: