Sunday, July 4, 2010

Books! Books! and more Books!

I have read about 7-8 books since the first of June. I have read 3 of those this last week. My mom asked what I was reading to help her find some new books. So here are some suggestions......

Top 5 Authors of Christian Fiction
Robin Jones Gunn (she has teenage books, love stories and chick lit books.)
Dee Henderson (she wrote the best series ever about 6 adopted siblings and each book follows specific sibling, while keeping you informed about the rest of the family, The O'Malley Series)
Lori Wick (anything you pick up of hers you will love)
Mindy Starnes Clark ( she has a great mystery series as well as a fun chick lit series)
Susan May Warren (she has about 5 different series, from mystery, Russian systery, western, PI's and more)

Top Non Christian Author of Fiction
I only have two because I don't read a lot of non-Christian books.
James Patterson (he has a lot of great books....Start with his Women's Murder Club, then move to his Alex Cross series....which 2 of becamse movies.... Along came a spider and Kiss the girls)
Iris Johansen (I love her Eve Duncan series, about a forensic skull recreater who is helping others because her daughter was kidnapped and never found)

Top 10 random books to read (some I have read and some are on my shelf to read)
Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Predator by Terri Blackstock
Never Look Back by Kathy Herman
Wildflower Bride by Mary Connealy (there are 2 before this one in the series)
Breach of Trust by Diann Mills
Hannah Grace by Sharlene MacLaren
The 9th Judgement by James Patterson
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
Beverly Lewis (Amish series)
Only in Gooding Series by Cathy Marie Hake

I have planty more books and authors to recommend but these are just a few to keep me and you busy for the summer. Enjoy your reading list!

No comments: