Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I always try to do a Christmas card and picture each year. I have not always been successful in that venture. This year because we have moved so far away from friends and family, I am going to be getting some Shutterfly Christmas Cards. Here are a few of my favorites. You will have to check your mail for the one I actually pick.



Shutterfly 1
I like this card because it has one picture for me to place the entire family photo. It is also good for family and friends if they want to cut off the card part to keep on display all year long.



Shutterfly 2
This card gives a couple of options for pictures. I can use one for the entire family and then under the title I can use the 3 smaller ones for each kid and Nate and I.



Shutterfly 3
This card lets you put a personal letter down the right side. You will have the chance to tell all your friends and family about the year your family has had. The colors of this card are very festive and have the Christmas vibe on them.

I am getting really excited to take our family pictures over Thanksgiving and start getting ready for the Holiday Season. After the first of December start looking for your Christmas Card in the mail. Happy Holidays! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010Visit http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery 

No comments: