Friday, June 24, 2011

Pool Time Again!

We are almost thru June and thankfully "June Gloom" is over. That is the sun will actually come out before 2pm each day. I have had the last 4 days off, so we have all had time to catch up on our tanning and pool time. I have spend at least 2-4hrs each day at the pool with the kids, neighbor's kids and pool rats. It has been a lot of fun and thankfully I now look like I live at the pool and beach.

Less that 5 weeks till I will be in B'ham!

Joel is at his first "spend the night" party since we moved out here. It is really weird for him to be gone from home tonight. The kids use to be gone all the time to family and friends houses but here not so much. We will see how he does by the morning time. Thankfully he is only a couple of blocks away.

No comments: