Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation in 5 weeks!

I am graduating from University of Phoenix with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Administration in 5 weeks! On June 13th, 2011, I will finish my last class.....I am so super excited to be almost done with this huge accomplishment. I will not be walking to get my degree as I would not be able to have my family and friends there to celebrate with me. I will be going out to dinner with some girlfriends and then partying with Nate and the kids. I do not have any big plans for my degree but I knew I did not want to wait tables forever. This degree with help open doors and send me in the right direction. Words can't explain how happy I am do be finally done with school after these last two years of classes year-round.

1 comment:

Shellie Nivens said...

Well I have seen all the work you have done to complete this undertaking and I am so proud of you!! With the step of faith to move to California, looking for jobs to meet the bills, getting kids in school and used to a new life style and so much more you still kept up with your school work. Job well done!! With all our LOVE and PRIDE, Mom and Dad