Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not liking the new job

I thought that I would love this new job. It had a lot of new posibilities as well as the potential money. I have worked for them for 2 weeks without much success. I have been working for 12 hours a day 6 days a week while Nate takes care of the kids, house and dogs. I have been un-happy with having to go business to business selling sports tickets and products. After much prayers, tears and hurt feet I quit my job today. So I am back on the job hunt in the morning. We will just keep praying and trusting God to take care of us.

I guess I will see what God has in store for us next. Nate said tonight that he cant wait to look back on these past few weeks and months and laugh at all we have gone thru and just say "Thanks" to God for gettingus thru. I think that same way.

1 comment:

shelba Nivens said...

So glad to see you still have your positive outlook -- and trust that God has something good for you out there. At least, this is giving you time for a great California vacation.
MawMaw Young'un/Shelba