Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WOW ~ World of Warcraft

Since Nate now works for Blizzard, he has convinced me to start playing World of Warcraft. Most people who play computer games know about this game and those who don't have usually heard of the game. You are a person who wonders around and does quests in this mid-evil world. At least this is what I think the game is about. For those who play, I am a Human Hunter.  You can play with others and chat with friends. You can also do raids and go kill other people in the game. I don't like that part. I don't want to interact with other players. I just want to log on, complete my quests and level up.

My kids love to stand over my shoulder and tell me how to play the game. Every time Nate comes over to help with something he turns the volume up. I don't like the volume because the lady on the game keeps telling me "out of range", "spell not ready yet" and "to close" all of which is because when I fight, I just push the buttons till the animal dies.

I do play more than I thought I would and the game does suck you in until you have been playing for hours not mins.

No comments: