Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Warner Brothers Studio - Part 2

This skit aired last night on the Conan show.Conan Show on TBS - Skit.  My friends little boy was cast in this skit. I was asked to go help be the guardian of Gabi during his taping. We were at the taping all day last Friday. The sad part is that the show ran out of time and the little boy is not in the skit. He did a great job and I can say that I know everyone in this skit. It was so much fun to be on the set and watch all the "going's on" in the green room and during the taping. I did not get to "actually" meet Conan. The kids did their skit in a separate room. I did get to say Hello to him, ask he walked into the room and said hello to all of us. Here are some pictures I took during the day.
Me and Conan

The Kiss Shot

Gabi, doing his lines

The massage chair - It was SO nice

Me and R2-D2

Gabi and R2-D2

The set - behind the sign is the set of the show


No comments: