Saturday, December 4, 2010

Warner Brothers Studio - Part 1

I had the opportunity yesterday to go onto the Warner Brothers Studio in Burbank, CA. It was my first time on a movie/television set. It was a ton of fun. I can't talk about the show or put up pictures from the production studio until the show airs, but after it airs I will be back with the FULL story and pictures.

I was able to walk through the different outdoor sets from different movies and television shows. Here are some of the pictures from the day.....

Driving up to the studio - The poster for Two and a Half Men

Walking around the sets outside - this is a house but only the front of the house

Outside the set for Two and a Half Men - They were taping and the red light was flashing

This is a park area used for different scenes. 
The tram tour guide that was talking to a different set of people was telling about this park. This is where the scenes for FRIENDS - central park was tapes, some camping scenes for Two and a Half Men, and Big Bang Theory.

The tram guide

A subway

Street View - I recognize from several movies and shows. 

Each Studio Building had a stage number and then a list of Feature Films and Television shows that were taped in the studio. I took a couple of pictures so I could see the names on the signs. 


This one taped Casablanca and A Streetcar Names Desire

Another Stage

Movie's like Yankee Doodle Dandy (one of my Favorite ones) and shows like ER, Hart to Hart and Without a Trace

This entire day was an AWESOME experience that I will never forget. Stay tuned for updates after the airing of the show. 

On my way home from Burbank/Hollywood, CA was Crazy. It took my 2 hours to get home in traffic. It is only an hour drive without traffic. I also had not driven on any of the freeways to take me into Hollywood. I was very proud of myself for navigating the freeways and exit ramps and traffic. 


No comments: