Friday, August 13, 2010

MY FIRST's

These are my firsts. My friend Michelle sent this to me on facebook and now I am answering so all can see!  

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? 
My brother. I never went to any of my proms and Daniel needed a date for his senior prom. I went as his date. I was already married with a daughter when I went. 
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? 
Yes. We are friends on facebook. I love looking back and seeing how God's choices and plan worked everything out the best for my life and his.   

3. What was your FIRST salaried job? 
Manager of a Restaurant....Wings!
4. What was your FIRST car? 
A white toyota corrola
5. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? 
Nate as he woke me up. 

6. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
Mrs. Hall. She and I had a standing date everyday in the bathroom for my spanking. It was just easier this way. 

7. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? 
I was 3 and went to Tampa to see my fathers family. 

8. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? 
Kristie Miller Luckett and yes she is married and we talk on facebook 

9. Where was your FIRST sleep over? 
My 10yr birthday and it did not go well
10. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? 
Nate
11. Whose wedding were you In for the first time? 
Lisa Shipley's 
12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? 
Say hey to Nate then got in the shower 

13. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? 
Carmen 

14. FIRST broken bone? 
broken jaw on christmas eve 1995, from car accident 

15. FIRST piercing 
my ears, age 13
16. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? 
Never been out of the country
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing? 
Cinderella  

18. Who was your FIRST roommate? 
Bek, my best friend
19. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage/you asked to marry? 
Yes. The only one to ask me that I can remember 

20. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in? 
Volleyball in high school...played for a church league at Rock Creek Church of God
21. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? 
Piano in 4th grade and wish I had stuck with it.  

22. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? 
unlock the door, say hey to the kids, then walk the dogs. 

No comments: