Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Bunch of Nothing

Not a lot to talk about on this post. I know I have not been posting as much lately but that is because not much is going on in our day-to-day life. Nate is still loving his job and doing great at it. The kids and I are taking daily trips to the pool and getting lots of sun and reading done. The kids still have 2 weeks of summer and we are all ready for school to start back. Joel will be going to 5th grade (his last year of elementary school). Cori will start 7th grade and has been practicing to try out for volleyball this year.

Cori wants to get her ears pierced before going back to school. I'm sure she is ready and can take care of her ears but she is scared about the "possible pain" of getting them pierced. We will see....

Cori was at a friends house this Saturday night and so Nate and I took Joel to South Coast Plaza (a big mall by my work). We had dinner and shopped for a few hours. It was a fun evening spending time with just the boy.

That is about it, we work, we eat, we play, we sleep and do it all over again.

No comments: